Why choose us?
- Free diagnostics
- Free consultation
- Free collection of order
- High success rate
- Express data recovery possible
- No success, no payment
- Competitive prices
- Discounts for students, seniors and disabled people
- Discounts for business partners
From our blog
What is data recovery?
Data recovery is a process of restoration of lost / inaccessible files from a storage media caused by various factors that may lead to different types of damages.
- State of the art equipment and technological processes in our specialized laboratory
- 24-hour support throughout the year
- Sensitive handling of your confidential data by following the highest standards
- Free diagnostics - can be done on the the waiting
- Transparent quote
- Payment only for successful rescue
- Interesting discounts for our business partners, for students, for volume discounts and more ...
- Online tracking of your order and its history
- Affiliate program with effective marketing support & technical suppor
WE RECOVER DATA FROM ALL TYPES OF STORAGE MEDIA, INDEPENDENT OF THE OPERATING SYSTEM
- We will explain how to proceed to get your data quickly without unnecessary risks
- Your data may be partially or totally destroyed by unprofessional procedures! Therefore, avoid “Do It Yourself” attempts to recover data by following amateur tutorials from the internet
What happened to my data?
- Have you lost access to your crucial business or personal data?
- Have you accidentally deleted or formatted your drive or other media?
- Have hours, weeks or even months of your work been wasted?
- Are your files corrupted?
- Are you unable to view pictures or other data on your memory card or flash disk?
- Are you unable to boot your PC or server?
If any of the above conditions occurs, you can start the recovery process by filling in the diagnostics order form.
- Scratched surface
- Faulty electronics (inner / outer)
- Non-functional motor
- Broken or damaged reading heads
- Seized bearings
- Bad sectors
- Faulty controller
- Deleted data
- Formatted data
- Initialized RAID arrays
- Damaged servo data
- Natural disasters
Some signs that indicate that your data may have been or might become lost
- Some folders or files are missing or inaccessible
- Your drive or other media are not detected
- Your documents are corrupted
- Your system does not boot or freezes
- Your files on your CD, flash disk, etc. cannot be read or copied
- Your camera or printer cannot read from or write to a memory card
- Strange noises
Stored data can be damaged by
- Mechanical faults
- Electronic faults
- Power outages
- Natural disasters
- Virus attacks
- OS or application breakdown
- Human factor
- Production faults