Why choose us?
- Free diagnostics
- Free consultation
- Free collection of order
- High success rate
- Express data recovery possible
- No success, no payment
- Competitive prices
- Discounts for students, seniors and disabled people
- Discounts for business partners
From our blog
All about RAID, its advantages, disadvantages, and data recoveryAll about RAID, its advantages, disadvantages, and data...
Techcon 2020 - this time mainly in the spirit of PC-3000 Portable IIITechcon 2020 - this time mainly in the spirit of...
We keep up with the latest trends. We were one of the first to purchase the PC-3000 Portable IIIWe keep up with the latest trends. We were one of the...
Recovery of data infected with ransomware. The right procedure can save you weeks or even months of work or a lot of moneyRecovery of data infected with ransomware. The right...
Data backup is often underestimated. We will save your valuable data if the data backup failed or none existsData backup is often underestimated. We will save...
Data Recovery from HDD
Our HDD data recovery success rate has been around 90% for a long time.
Our HDD data recovery success rate has been around 90% for a long time. We have a professional background and a team of professionals trained to successfully implement data recovery from hard drives.
- For successful data recovery, the correct user procedure is also required
- You can find the approximate price according to the type of data recovery here
When first detected problems with HDD:
- Turn off the device (computer, laptop, NAS...)
- Do not try to turn on the drive again (read or write data)
- In case of a fall or if the device (HDD) was exposed to a gravity shock, do not test its functionality and use our diagnostics for free. Learn more about this issue
Approximate price per type of drive damage
If you know what happened to the disk and you are able to assess its status according to the basic diagnostics procedures, you can approximately determine the cost of data recovery services that we provide.
However, if you do not know what kind of symptoms the drive has, or if the data is simply inaccessible, then it is better to use our free diagnostics. We can also handle basic diagnostics over the phone.
Drive clicks or makes unusual sounds
- damaged heads and / or disc platters (manufacturing defect, material fatigue, overheating, drop of the drive on the ground / heavy impact)
- from 400 € (excl. VAT 17%), free diagnostics
- Drive does not spin at all
- Drive makes sounds like it is trying to spin
- stuck heads
- seized drive motor
- faulty or non-genuine disc electronics (PCB)
- from 300 € (excl. VAT 17%), free diagnostics
- Drive not detected in operating system or bios
- Drive is detected with incorrect identification
- disk internal software defect - service area (SA) or ROM
- can be combined with heads and / or platters surface
- from 300 € (excl. VAT 17%), free diagnostics
- Data is unavailable even though HDD seems to work normally
- Slow reading of data
- operating system failure
- data accidentally deleted by user
- computer virus
- defect of the hardware (notebook, computer ...)
- from 150 € (excl. VAT 17%), free diagnostics
Possible consequences after falling or impacting the device (HDD)
One or more platters rotate at a speed of 5’400 - 15’000 rpm inside a conventional hard drive. If your device with a hard disk (external HDD, NAS, recording equipment etc.) falls or suffers a stronger impact in the turned on state, this can cause serious or fatal damage to drive heads and / or drive platters that have surface covered with a thin layer of magnetic material.
Symptoms of damaged heads and / or platters
- Drive starts normally but clicks several times and turns off or is clicking continuously after spinning.
- The disk emits other unusual sounds but never initializes itself and the system or bios does not know about it, or reports a bad capacity in the system.
Modern drives have a certain degree of shock protection integrated, and when a drive gets a hard impact while powered on, it tries to "park" its heads to a safe location outside the user data area or service data area.
The user should disconnect the device with the HDD after falling to the ground or getting stronger hit, do not try to switch it on again. It is very likely that repeated switching on will result in more serious or fatal damage to the surface of the drive (platters) and thus the data recovery will be significantly more difficult or not possible.
Take advantage of our free diagnostics to avoid possible data loss.
Confirmation of a defect for your insurance company
Is your data insured? Before you confirm your order, we will provide you with a “fault report” to have your data rescue approved by your insurance company before you confirm your order.